The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

looking back - would you not find Tutuu threatening? there was this post, plus their immediate solving

2 Likes

Rhea and Bystander probably fit with the most amount of people? Idk what to make of garfooled, i need more input from her, leafia and bystander

1 Like

“Dream was crushed” is an exaggerative phrase, I wouldn’t use that as evidence to townread me specifically.
Looking for passion in other quotes is fine, I think.

Not inherently. Leafia’s Vigilante claim felt slightly rolefishy in a way I’d associate with her wolfgame; but she’s neglected to oppressively shove agenda in a way that w!Leafia finds fun. She also tends to just kill socially threatening players immediately, so she would have to be partnered with Rhea or someone who would seize the nightkill specifically. I firmly trust Leafia as town because she feels normal, and will continue to do so unless one of Rhea / Bystander flip town. Then she’s next.

3 Likes

I would not find Tutuu personally threatening for either alignment as either alignment. That is not to say I don’t respect Tutuu’s ability, because I decidedly do. This speaks more about me than anyone else.

2 Likes

WHA-

I AM A SCARY WOLF I SWEAR

2 Likes

ok I think it’s fine to reveal the meta tell I had on Leafia now

she’s postcount polarized lol
across a bunch of games, she had a 140 post per day average as wolf, and a 66 post per day average as town
which is despite the fact that, in general, wolves live longer, and later days tend to have fewer posts per person

I think I should look at the variance of that data though to make sure there aren’t a bunch of outliers

1 Like

how many wolf games were sampled?

1 Like

You’re not considering the contextual data between Leafia’s alignment games, which would explain her inordinate number. w!Leafia tends to be accused more often, and tends to protest such reads to a bizarre degree.

2 Likes

6 or 7 (idk if we counted popcorn3, probably not) (I say we because I did this with May a while ago)

1 Like

I’m sure you are! You managed to fool everyone in the BotC game where you had to manoeuvre an original format for the first time, at least. Unfortunately I know Arctic’s tells for you, sorry.

2 Likes

tutuu also fooled everyone in UTY! how else would he endgame

2 Likes

Litten doesn’t really scare me either, if that helps to assert my egomania. He used to, but I learned to understand his mind now. Players are people too.

2 Likes

mmmmmm
idk if I trust this now, given Leafia hasn’t been accused much this game

nyaaaaaaa do I scare you :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

1 Like

(no probably not)

1 Like

HWY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIDN MY BACK :sob: :sob: :sob:

i hope you only say nice things at least ;-;

1 Like

It was public discourse. So yes but not really.

1 Like

You certainly could. Not at this very moment but I could see it.

2 Likes

for the individual wolf posts per day
since I still want to look at them

Jail - 300 posts - Game took 3 days, so 100 posts per day
Ritual Mafia - 447 posts - Executed D2 - phases were strange here but there were 72 hours of talking, with 2 executions and 1 ritual. considering that as 2 days, 223.5 posts per day
Popcorn3 - 37 posts - days dont really exist here, and leafia lived for like 40 minutes, so this doesn’t really count :joy_cat:
TOTA Knight Errant - 162 posts, Executed D1, average of 162 posts per day
Stratagem-27 - 404 posts, Executed D3, average of 134.66 posts per day
Flicker FM - 500 posts, endgamed, game took 4 days, average of 125 posts per day
Morbtainado - 376 posts, endgamed, game to 5 days, average of 75.2 posts per day

so there’s a decent amount of variance, though nothing close to their postcount here.
but as Magnus said that’s due to getting accused so idk how much faith I should put in this
it’s always hard to weigh this kind of numbers stuff

1 Like