The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

it was subtle shade ftr, the post about zug

bc initially i found those questions to be wolfy bc i felt at first that zug was simply asking questions just to ask them, not for any sort of actual ai answer.

but i liked how zug responded to me, bc i was honestly expecting a more aggro response but instead zug simply responded by explaining themself which like. instantly gives me better vibes

If I knew a reliable way I could be read, I would correct that behavior difference in myself immediately. I have no specific answer to this question that I believe is meaningful. I have played one wolfgame and two towngames on this site. Reread them. Perhaps you will find answers there.

2 Likes

I was aware it was subtle shade, and I was aware you backed down from it. If you had done so more silently, I would have found it towny, but because you did so aloud, it did not strike me as a particularly hidden thought process that I find town indicative. You could have simply been a wolf realizing Zugzwang was not pushable.

That post and the following thought process are realistic enough and show no signs of being illegitimate, but are nonetheless easy to fake. That is why I found no read from them. Your follow-up has not changed that.

I wonā€™t lie. Right now, Tutuu and Rhea are my most confident townreads.

okay leafia is town

1 Like

I should place a vote, since I have not done so already.

After further reflection, I actually find the way jail has behaved this game surface-level, in a way that feels like he is showing off that he has thoughts in a way that makes me uncomfortable with his slot, and I have no real reason to townread him. I would like to see where this goes. VOTE: jail.

1 Like

that felt like such a real thought post

1 Like

my TRs:
tutuu
leafia
pandora

1 Like

Please explain how me stating my two most confident townreads makes me 100% town.

1 Like

no one prompted it
it was a random thought you suddenly had
it felt genuine

2 Likes

Ah. Fair enough I guess.

1 Like

Garfooled feels comfortable in thread despite having been suspected in a way that somewhat counteracts my former wolfread there, enough that I would like to vote elsewhere for the time being. I would say my read is more null than a wolflean at this point.

Bystanderā€™s first post on Garfooled was wolfy and felt like it showed a level of agenda, but the rest of her posts are acceptable enough, and I do not think I will find much productive by voting her at the moment. I would still place her in the bottom half of null in my read list.

1 Like

Heading out for rl now too. :sleepingleafeon:

ok not to omgus or anything

but wtf is this change in behavior towards me lol that is not natural

What do you mean by ā€œchange in behaviorā€? What do you believe about my attitude toward you has changed in the hour I have been in this thread?

a post that came from nowhere

like i responded answering you bc you made it seem like you didnā€™t understand the read i got but you turned it into a post explaining why im not towny

like why did you do that

people commonly scumread as town for being ā€œsurface levelā€ in a lot of my reads

how do i respond to that cuz like. yeah? theres less than 500 posts

ive been reading a lot more in my head lately

I will note that I would have answered this question very differently if I were a wolf.

I would have told you that when I am a wolf, my agenda shows through much more, and that I state and push reads that I would not believe as town. I would have told you that if I ever come out of a day with a pelt, I must be town, as I believe the most effective way to play as wolf is to push your agenda and simply shrug off the accusations the next day. This was very much true in the wolfgame that I did play here, and if you were to read back through my previous games, I am sure you would come out with that as a difference.

However, I am the type of person to adjust how I play as wolf based on my previous play around the players in a given game, and so none of what I would have said would have been true. I played with blatant agenda in Zoneā€™s Testament because I knew I could get away with it, being new to this site. I defended you, my partner, because I had no established meta of doing so, and because I knew it would be too suspicious that I had not been nightkilled if nobody had seen my wolf play before.

If I had come into this game with a wolf rolecard, I would have treated it very differently from Zoneā€™s Testament. With an established wolf meta of, well, being towny, I could justify why I had not been nightkilled for much longer. With an established wolf meta of hard defending my partner, I would find much more benefit in distancing, as it would give me significant credibility that would be more likely to carry me through the endgame.

Of course, none of this really helps you read me. I could be lying. What I said before still holds: I cannot answer your question specifically. There is no tell I am aware of that would be of use here. You know me better than anybody else here, Zugzwang. All I can recommend is that you do your best to understand my mindset.

2 Likes

you flipped from being completely nonchalant with maybe a little bit of v vibes on me to making a post explaining why im not being towny for no reason and then voting me

like im confused bc

you literally questioned my post and you are scumreading me for answering