The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

I would probably townread them for that too, but they’ve shown themselves extremely capable of that in Zone’s Testament, where we wolfed together.

mmmmmmm
I can see the argument that if Gar is wolf they’re likely dying soon-ish, and backtracking now like Rhea has, means they’d have a hard time endgaming after that…
I guess it depends how much importance she places on saving her partner, and whether she believes she’d be capable of it.

The vague idea was that Jail reinforced the towncore and expressed confusion about being pushed in what felt like bad faith (#300), stemming from an unclear syntactical error before moving on (second, meaning Jail was mollified rather than attempting to mitigate attention). Jail also didn’t take the easy route of saying “Gar and Zug w/w or w/v easy” in response to my case, as one of the first people to do so.

1 Like

Oh I see, its more so the circumstance not the text itself that makes sense

Yep, that’s the basis for social reading (even if I’m only doing it halfway currently ahh).

Evils have blinkers and blindspots because they don’t want to kill themselves or their teammates, and want to avoid townreading too many people so they can misexecute them instead. This isn’t something they can just ignore by speaking more carefully, it’s a forced underlying strategy.

Townreading is just finding anyone who lacks those inhibitions.

1 Like

Pandora has expended in an equal number of posts this game on fluff and relatively minor focuses on a couple players, to Jail wherein she posted directives, explanations and even the occasional wallpost.

I accepted that she might have just been quiet irrespective of alignment because of the older Trustfall game, but now I think Pandora’s out of its depth. These are two different people.

How did nobody mention this comparative first?
Five of you were involved in that game.

WHich game

this is so much to you?!

man… i remember when threads would hit 1-3k d1

we are in a new era

There’s a link in the quote brackets.

1 Like

This still can and does occasionally happen, actually. We just aren’t in the right lobby for it.

Someone, what do you think about getting voted? You’re currently tied for first place yet you haven’t said a word about it. Have you noticed, were you just not feeling particularly attached about it, do you think it’s an unlikely threat, what’s the word?

1 Like

me when microwave

2 Likes

part of the reason I was wolfreading Gar was how it looked like they made their reads up on the spot
Specifically

stood out to me most; the line break makes this feel like two separate thoughts, which doesn’t make sense if they’ve already thought a bit beforehand. Also I didn’t like how they couldn’t go in detail and point out posts:

Saying “oh just in general” is a bit of a cop-out. But looking in Stratagem-15, where Gar was town:

I ask about Gar's TR on Wind, D2

There’s a major lack of detail here, visible in the second to last quoted post. Also, noting they seem chill now parallels noting Leafia is being Leafia earlier. These are despite it being D2, when reads are a lot more developed.

Early D1

and this shows Gar posting reads without having fully thought through them yet

1 Like

Also less important (but something I noticed that makes Gar’s play here more consistent) is this:

they are indeed feeling uneasy about my push on them here, and not defending themselves all that much

so I’m ~null on Gar now
and I feel kinda dumb for not doing this earlier

like particularly with awkwardness
that should’ve been a thing I checked meta for quickly

Would anyone be strongly opposed to flipping Pandora and leaving Gar’s fate up to the Vigilante after they have some more information?

I don’t wolfread pandora.

Don’t you townread them?

I townlean her.

2 Likes