The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

People do, but the most likely option was still Gar
plus, they say “after the game ends” which also suggests Gar might not flip even D2

hello imma read soon
what do you think this suggests?

idea there is that perhaps Rhea is wolf, who knows they plan to shield you and believes they’re succeed

they’ll*

I don’t think it makes a lot of sense from a w/w perspective because they know they can’t shield you forever, as doing so will make them look very bad
and if you’re w/w, the wolves have a lot less sway than otherwise

haha i get paranoid about people shielding me
I think you know from the dive you did on me earlier
that wolves like to keep me alive for crucial parts of the game as an optional mislynch

2 Likes

same :D

Im just sus like that

also if you notice
i think i might have may’s ailment
where I start TRing people that are critical of me
because (well in my case)
I can see why haha

2 Likes

we are sussy bakas :pensive:

1 Like

nyaaaaa I do the opposite
I naturally have a bit of OMGUS

i feel solid about my tr on leafia
secondly on tutuu
and uh not sure about pandora anymore?
i think they made a comment I liked and I latched onto it

1 Like

ok im gonna finish up my beverage and then get to backreading :+1:

1 Like

if I assume towncore is pure
and consider Gar/Rhea as not w/w (which I think is >rand; not sure if I’m as confident on the others here)
mmmmmmmmm

Being comfortable in thread when talking to a friend, leaning on that to enter, and uncomfortable otherwise is wolfy.

Perhaps. Would you like me to pull up a dictionary definition of the word? I was simply accounting for the possibility that we don’t get flips from either player immediately.

idk if those assumptions are safe but that makes pandora look best
especially since Someone/Garfooled probably doesn’t act as calm in thread, given they’re in a very bad spot

that being said pandora had some decently towny posts, and there’s a pretty large contrast to her in Stellaris

Did you go back to edit that? I got the impression you quoted and replied as you read, and you would not have seen the posts where they’re uncomfortable otherwise, as those were later.

I realize this, but I find it strange to note regardless.

I didn’t edit it. They were still a conversation with tutuu, rather than a conversation with the game thread. Garfooled still appeared to be leaning on a friend in particular to seem more comfortable. This is still wolfy.

this isn’t alignment indicative for me though…
i make goofy entrances

1 Like

so silly smh

i just wish i punned more

1 Like