The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Because it loses to W!Magnus, of course.

1 Like

How confident are you in this read? If you’re certain, I’ll trustfall the read.

1 Like

I ask this… not entirely sincerely, but as a genuine rhetorical attempt to make you consider the question: What could I do to make you all not want to execute me? What would you find as compelling evidence that I am town?

1 Like

nyaaaaaaa Rhea how much have you read

1 Like

If i am right that Rhea → Gar wins the game and you guys dont listen its your guys’ fault for not listening. Listen to your fellow villagers and play better

If i am wrong that Rhea → Gar wins the game and you guys listen its your guys’ fault for blindly sheeping. You should learn to think for yourselves. And play better

1 Like

I have scanned everything, but I have not read thoroughly.

2 Likes

nyaaaaaaaaa then you still lose if we do! what happened to

1 Like

These responses are odd. Both of these lines reinforce that you don’t really think Garfooled is suspicious at all.

1 Like

If you can go shaggy ultra instinct and completely obliterate the wolf with an epic wolf case it’d be hard to not vote for them

Ah right. I forgot. I wanted to mess around a little :sob:

Well right now, no, I don’t. I have yet to properly pour over the evidence, but Gar has been towny as of late, and it’s occured to me that, given your many games of experience with Gar, I should perhaps trust your read more than I trust mine, even if you have trouble explaining it.

2 Likes

I don’t actively want to kill you as it is, or else I would have voted you immediately. Currently this feels like a scenario wherein you should die because you were intrinsically self-aware, but had the same due carefulness that I have which lacks passion and makes it hard to find town purity.

1 Like

Well, I have given the majority of my case against Garfooled. bystander treated Garfooled unusually compared to the other players around her. Garfooled treated bystander unusual compared to the other players. Both reflect what Magnus has given as bystander’s wolf meta, and Garfooled’s emotions, while somewhat present, feel like they could be borrowed from a previous towngame.

I do not wolfread any of you, Zugzwang, or Magnus at this stage in time. All of you have compelling reasons why you could be town. I am not one hundred percent certain in any of these reads, and absent of partnership reads I would feel much more lost, but the way bystander and Garfooled treated each other is substantial enough that I feel comfortable with it.

However, I think this is a final-five level of comfort. If I am inevitably to be executed either today or tomorrow (provided the game does not end before then), I must maintain a final-three level of comfort with my read, and I do not presently have that. Which is why I ask this question. Must I treat this as final three, with one misexecution remaining, while still being forced to consider four players as wolves rather than two?

3 Likes

About as confident as i can given the only time i saw wolf zug he fooled me

I am partly listening to thread consensus. I think we’re all in an agreement that Zug’s effort is just insane to come from wolf, right?

Do like. If it gets to f3 do the due dilligence. Maybe wolf zug would lose steam. Dont give him a free win, make him sweat for it

But if there was a hypotethical f3 between magnus, gar and zug, and i was a spectator, and a dvc warrior, and benguinedporcubine, i would be like “why arent they voting gar? are they stupid?”

1 Like

If we’re in agreement, we can set aside our differences and duel at dawn. Although I tend to picture the imagery of a chess game played in front of a library’s mantlepiece more than a swordfight.

You can imagine why, from my perspective, there are very few candidates whom it can be.

2 Likes

If you are town it would be appreciated if you leave a legacy yeah. (If thats what youre saying). I think your input is valuable

1 Like

What is this to mean, exactly?

I can! You can also imagine the same from my perspective, I’m sure.

1 Like

I think it’s worth to start properly analysing Garfooled now because this is cohesive, alright.

One moment please, Rhea.

1 Like

And I have said it all before. You can check my post history to see a more detailed version.

2 Likes

I’m fully aware. You’ve had a more consistent review of Garfooled’s slot than any other player in this game.

1 Like