The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

how confident are you guys that you can clutch it in final 3 if I’m dead?

one part of me is like
“lie down and die and let them carry”
and the other is like
“but wtf do they do if its rhea/magnus?”

depends on the wolf
if it’s Rhea, we probably lose
if it’s Magnus, it’s likely up to Rhea to make the right call

also Gar

why did this convince you on tutuu

bcus they were a bully lol
and not awkward

i was like
“yup, typical gremlin tutuu behavior”

then i should iso rhea by today

but what makes it that convincing
like I get viewing it as towny
but how is it that convincing

tutuu is towny in the first place
that just solidified it more for me
but also you can see me questioning it soon after by comparing it to my splatfest entrance
so it didn’t really convince me entirely
but their reaction was just
“it was just our friendship influencing me”

1 Like

mmmmmmmmmm

I read this a joke

but. I can see the overall idea here I guess
it makes sense to have a lower standard for being comfortable with someone being town, when you’re less active/invested in the game

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Rhea
I think you’re town here

are you still confident on Gar? I can see both Gar/Magnus as wolf, and I do get the argument that Gar has (to some amount) played as they must as wolf
but I think Magnus’ progression is worse and less natural to have as town (plus the recent contradiction where they swap me and you in their reads)

At this point, I am very much stuck in my own head. I thought about it early this day phase, and concluded that it must be Garfooled. Every time I try to back up and reconsider from there, I just wear those old paths of habit down more and more. I think it is most likely Garfooled, but I am having trouble assessing my confidence because, quite frankly, I am tunneled.

1 Like

mmmmmmmm

can you list the more important reasons you have to suspect Gar
and I’ll see if I can refute them, or match them with similarly potent reasons for Magnus?

First of all, the way bystander expressed a long-winded and confident read on Garfooled and only Garfooled strikes me as wildly different treatment that I don’t think a person playing so casually would use against a potential villager misexecution. It reads like a post concerned with the optics of pushing Garfooled, like it knows the interaction between bystander and Garfooled specifically will be important later. (This is a point I was thinking of in my own defense: if I were a wolf, I would have known my push on bystander would be scrutinized later, so I would have improved its optics greatly.)

Second of all, the team bystander created (Rhea/Garfooled, if either is wrong, Leafia) in her dying moments was in a situation where she knew she would be going out eventually, and I think that she would have taken at least some opportunity to distance here. If she wanted to improve her own standing, she wouldn’t have suspected three villagers. If she wanted to improve her partner’s standing, she wouldn’t have suspected three villagers. I don’t see what she is going here if that list is pure.

Third of all, the way Magnus acts inconsistent and jumps from read to read feels like a player who is also unconcerned with optics. As Webber, they played with great concern toward the way they would look, pushing agenda but only in a squeaky-clean kind of way. Here, Magnus was unafraid to give explicit orders to other players and swap back and forth with seemingly little prompting in a way that I find straightforwardly villagery. Wolves, in my experience, tend to pick a strategy and stick with it, making decisions based on changes in the metaphorical board-state. In a final-five or final-three situation, looking confident, looking like you have the answers, these win you favor. It doesn’t feel like Magnus is looking for that.

1 Like

what are you doing once i flip town

Worrying.

who is your next candidate
for real though
do you see no second world?

i find this confidence concerning
as i am town
and it feels to me as if you’re trying hard to come off as you have 0 agenda