The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

I don’t know - I have not noted such things. Perhaps going over games after they’re finished, to obverse these types of patterns (or lack thereof) would be useful.

mmmmmmmmmmmm now I’m conflicted
like I can see worlds where Magnus adds up here

That is quite an adorable typographical error.

To be fair, it’s a type of pattern that would need to be marked for each original player in order to track a consistent quotient, at least where experience is concerned. Still, it’s an interesting thought. I know it’s not accurate in the other direction, evils who townread each other occasionally place themselves quite high; but given that the expected response to an evil flip is to look at their unpronounced suspicions… I think you could form a hypothesis from this.

1 Like

…where?

you could, certainly
unfortunately it’s a pain to get that kind of data over enough games to be meaningful

On another note, VOTE: Garfooled.
Assuming Rhea and yourself to be town necessitates my poorly explained and validated intuition to be incorrect, mock horror, or for my experienced read to be accurate and none of you know what you’re all talking about.

1 Like

im town
i dont feel well enough to defend tbh
i don’t mind being the execution other than the fact that i know I’m town
i have confidence in you all

Garrr.
Why are you so resignnnned?

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaa I realize my vote probably doesn’t matter here
but also I don’t want to look dumb being on the wrong wagon either way

i still think the right order of operations is
rhea → magnus
but since I’m the execution ill have to find just 1

i dont think im getting myself out of this out in the last 30 minutes
I do not physically feel well, but it’ll pass tomorrow
i do not want to throw so ill try to ISO rn
but the results are going to be meh

1 Like

ok what happened to this?

so i just remembered something

here
nowhere does rhea ever vote bystander despite suspecting them

also what does rhea say around the start of this game?

that it would be unideal to bus their partner in a vigilante setup

I changed my mind. More specifically, I noticed the “if you were to be town” line, which I found egregious, I looked through the context and found that the read on you was phrased more confidently than any other read bystander gave, implying it came from a different place, and I felt like the way that bystander was behaving (during Day 2 especially) fit the profile of somebody who would bus that early on.

Garfooled (2): tutuu, Magnus

Not Voting (3): Garfooled, Rhea, Zugzwang

Sorry for lack of votecounts today, been very very busy

and did i bus bystander/?

For what it’s worth, you can trust I’m town. I would never lie, I’m an angel.

You know what would be even less ideal? To take potshots at my partner’s position by wolfreading her early against consensus, but refuse to take any credibility for it by voting for her at any point in time.

this does not helppppp

id say you were nervous and found better places to shoot