gg

1 Like

goated flavor

1 Like

Remaining Flavors

tutuu

Pomni (Mafia Goon)

- “Why are we here again? What are we doing?”

You are a mafia goon. You share a discord chat with your fellow mafia. Each night, the mafia may choose to kill a player.

Reach parity with the town or make it impossible to stop parity from occuring.

Rhea

Jax (Vanilla Town)

“Oh no, they killed Zooble. Anyway, you guys wanna go get something to eat?”

You are vanilla town. The only weapons you have are your voice and your vote.

Defeat the mafia.

1 Like

Thank you for visiting the Amazing Digital Circus!

@pandora
@jail
@bystander
@Someone
@Leafia
@Garfooled
@Magnus
@Rhea
@Zugzwang
@tutuu

1 Like

One of the more stressful games I’ve had. My heart was beating so fast this day phase multiple times. I had to calm myself a lot. Every time I saw a new post I was terrified to read it. I just woke up, I still can’t believe it’s over and this stress is lifted from my shoulders

6 Likes

gg everyone!!! tutuu u played super well this game 🫶

2 Likes

WP tutuu!!

1 Like

I can pretend I knew all along, but that would be a lie. I did not truly evaluate tutuu until Garfooled flipped town, at which point I realized that I had no good reason to townread him remaining, since every other player had been towny on the surface level. I was desperately hoping w!Magnus would slip up and kill v!tutuu so I would not have to deal with that difficult evaluation.

Unfortunately, by the end of things, I made the wrong call. The mistakes lie further upstream than just the singular incorrect vote on that last day, but I still easily could have turned things around at that point. I failed. There is nothing more to it.

5 Likes

I was hoping you’d get nightkilled so we wouldn’t have to worry about you lol

1 Like

@youbutworse can you give us spec chat whenever you can?

2 Likes

host notes:

I wish I wasn’t as busy as I was around the time this game was running as I think I could’ve made the flavor videos a bittt better but I’m still happy with all of them

Mafia and Town both played like, REALLY well. REALLY REALLY well. I’m really happy with how there weren’t a lot fo posts BUT each post had a lot of substance into it which meant people could read eachother really well. It seemed like it was a lot of fun for the people playing and I hope they agree! I regret putting on a 20 post post-cap, as that was influenced by previous games where people will make like 25 posts that are all one sentence and tell you nothing about their alignment. Rhea, for example, had absolutely amazing posts that helped you read them a ton but they didn’t have a lot so they were technically under the post cap sometimes even though they were still making themselves very readable and providing content so I just decided to kinda skirt past that rule since they were still following what the rule intended for.

I’m really happy with how this game turned out and I think the closeness of it shows a lot. Also tutuu kinda goated ngl

7 Likes

spec chat:

wolf chat will be released once i get permission from all wolves

2 Likes

i think rhea and i had the same mindset
“lets not talk about any of our suspicions about tutuu so that they get nightkilled, but if they don’t get night killed…well yikes”

3 Likes

I randomly opened the thread to see this and was cackling for ten minutes straight.

6 Likes

anyway i gtg so have fun discussing stuff

5 Likes

this was so goated and also extremely jailcore

3 Likes

thank you for hosting!! :purple_heart:

2 Likes