The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Talks smol brain as town in f3 while t!Gar is alive and town proceeds to lose

3 Likes

Was nobody paying attention to what Zug and I were saying to one another?

No, “paranoia that this person was alive” had no standing in my read. I had a casefile!

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHAHA :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I think that what everyone got was “Zug and Mag are dueling” and “Zug seems townier than Mag”. Paying attention to anything further was optional :joy_cat:

The power point presentation was not litigation-approved.

1 Like

If anything, it made me wolfread you more. As town, you shouldn’t have needed to try to legitimately convince us you were town, nor did you need to try to pocket us by being funny. You should have felt some of that usual entitlement to a townread. Your expectations were mismatched with the reality of the situation… unless you were a wolf.

2 Likes

The FM experience.

3 Likes

Top town, all game, surviving into final 3. You should have been laughing at the wolves for keeping you alive. Not a soul voiced a suspicion of you the entire game. And yet.

1 Like

Anyway, I was expecting w!Zug to kill v!Rhea, so Tutuu had an easy avenue to survive.
It was quite apparent to me that Tutuu was only killing based off who seemed townread, rather than who would vote whom. No doubt Tutuu realises this and already intends to amend it in the next wolfgame by tracking scumreads instead of partnership graphs,

3 Likes

This could be a playstyle difference because I (try) to not feel entitled to being townread and be chill (I haven’t always succeeded but I think I’ve been good at it lately), in a past game I was consensus townread (as town) and we all had wrong reads and went to late game and people starting paranoia scumreading me and I told them that “I get it, I forgive you if you chop me / vig me” etc

1 Like

v!Tutuu doesn’t start the day solving every possibility surrounding their survival and then panic about who to suspect when they consistently townread one player over the other one, indeed.

2 Likes

There are players who would do that, but Tutuu isn’t one of them (in my perception).

1 Like

There was an inconsistency in tutuu’s logic regarding the nightkill: tutuu thought that you, Magnus, would not have killed Zugzwang, while I would have killed him. He never addresses this oddity again before voting for you, when he obviously should have thought through why you would pick such a kill.

I did not find this inconsistency wolfy at the time, because I thought it would be something that w!tutuu would pay more attention to. However, in hindsight, it likely came from the fact that tutuu had given up on appealing to you and started focusing solely on me.

1 Like

I was aware of the scumreads! I just assumed that people would re-evaluate F3. Not necessarily reverse their reads but take a pause and consider. It’s a good idea to do that as town!

It was too late, you were already relegated to a bishop in my head.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just brushed it off because I knew I couldn’t make a fool-proof / consistent argument

Also Magnus this post still confuses me.

Why was killing you not an option for Zug?

1 Like

Wolf Zug taking Mag to F3 ~always wins him the game imo. Magnus dying as the most scumread slot would have thrown the game on its head imo, every person ought to have been considered because it would have been the strangest kill. I think all 3 of us would have had an ~equal chance of getting chopped in that hypothetical F3

I was only the most scumread player alive because I wilfully put myself into that position by townreading Rhea, Zug agreed with my logic.

Zug wouldn’t kill me because he had already prepared the logic that I was framed and he was targeting me most of the later game, an evil would never waste the effort and have a lesser day because of it.

1 Like

I think that the way that you use framed is odd, I was confused earlier too. You use “They were framed” as a way of saying “They look suspicious” whereas most people would use it to say “They are innocent”