The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

theres no way youre just going to ignore my post after insesintley whining that I wouldn’t comment on every post you had lol

What you just said breaks down far past a playstyle difference, you legit just said you don’t play for 2/3 of each cycle lol

Just because I don’t say anythning to you that appears of interest to you doesn’t mean I’m not quietly taking notes in the back :skull:

Hey it’s ok let’s j play the game ok? I’m active fwiw

Bionic is technically playing a lot like their mafia play in Dethy, encouraging coordination of information at the presumable cost of making that info public.

Though I can’t tell if that’s just how Bionic plays normally or an actual tell without further research.

Hum, which posts are you looking at in particular?

Dethy Turbo - (MAFIA WINS) - #30 by Bionic?

And

Dethy Turbo - (MAFIA WINS) - #31 by Bionic?

Though this is very weak.

Ehh, valid point but I think I’d want more examples of both town and maf games before coming to a decision on that info. Good catch though.

I literally can’t figure out how Bionic plays

I played one game with Bionic and all Bionic said was “i’m vanilla rn” and “nothing to share” so I have no clue how to read that

(Bionic flipped maf for this game btw)

Also I’m moving to a cooler part of the house for the next couple hours so I’mma be afk fw.

Eh… ok fair

hmmmm slow game…
@thepigeonnyc @Prisma101
Hey! you two have said a collective of three messages this entire game. have you got any thoughts atm? or have you tapped out for the day already

Woah there are finally a number of wagons hold up
UNVOTE
I will investigate further

VOTE: kii

This feels right

Or derps.

Something seems weird to me idk what but something

Derps v Triss if its not t t I think triss be the town.

Drunk k?

Not seeing why kiiruma from any of yall, may I ask why?

I should probably read kiiruma after i went to bed

No yeah he is probably town.

• Mechanical talk
  • Early vote
  • Reaction to the poor vote.
  • Not fence sitting
    This is leaning town kiiruma.

Aww my dot list messed up its formatting

Wait you had a vote on sowli?

A replacement is required.

@May