The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

:cate: this is really funny but also I don’t think I’ve done anything wrong so uh
idk

not in a CFTWR way not in a CFTWr way not in a cftwr way not in a cftwr awy not in a cftrwra rweay

I don’t see why Bionic should be TR’d, in fact, I had a SL on them from the little reading I did of D1
but I also don’t know how much faith I should be putting into my own reads because…

well, my biggest SR was JK and um, now I’m JK :wowee:

and before you asked, yes i did invent the art of lolcatting as town, thank you very much.

hhhhhhh
do i want to fight with may and try to push bionic or fight with sultan and try to push sultan
or the secret third option (sh*tpost because idt either of those first two would be productive)

Like here’s his FAM4 (very short ISO):

The 30 posts in here are his entire iso for the day. Through the entirety of D1. He didn’t post at all in Thread 2. Doesn’t he feel like a completely different person? Bionic is polarised, and everybody ignores it, because they like his posting as wolf more than they like it as town.

He says people are wolves and doesn’t even vote them. He forgets all his reads seconds after he makes them. Bionic is insanely towny for Bionic this game, and if he is wolf, he has suddenly made a step up in his imitation of his towngame that hasn’t been made before through like three wolfgames since I’ve started openly reading him off this exact shit

tunnelling town or tunnelling wolves?

so tunneling = towny
no tunneling = wolfy

I gotta read up on his treatment of your slot

I think i’m clearing too many people then
unless it’s like
pigeon/sultan/ash

that was funny though

1 Like

It’s variable. The last time he tunnelled somebody as town, they turned out to be a wolf, which was his explicit justification for pushing his read of me as hard as he did: his gut was right last time, so why not again?

1 Like

He pinged all the non-voters D1 to ask them to vote for me.

and sorry, (I don’t want to backread anymore) who was Bionic tunneling this game?

I submitted a 500 word article last night.
And to read some people have tree’d is so frustrating lol

I don’t think I was activated (again)

1 Like

well that answered my last question

oh my god the pickle-looking one
If i survive i’ll write 2000 words I promsie

SDA, and then when I replaced in, me. I argued with him a bunch and sighed at him and rolled my eyes and said I didn’t like his playstyle and AtEd and did a bunch of other things and he finally backed off and said “May if you’re wolf I will never trust a living soul again”

1 Like

respect

I only managed to get mine over 200

I’ve got inspiration from my old DAC game.

what is DAC?

btw let me just post my pregame notes in a spoiler so I wouldn’t have made them in vain

Pregame Notes

Bionic - #19 SL openwolfing #25 SL kinda weird take #66 SL kinda weird thing to say (would check if Kiiruma flips green at some point)
carbonated - #21 SL openwolfing? #34 TL concern a bit wolfy #49 SL asking for leniency #56 SL self-conscious non-post #88 SL feels a little fake
Derps - #50 TL I thought the same #86 TL bold in a towny way
Ash- #52 SL bloodlust too strong (and not in a good way)
Kiiruma - #58 TL towny excitement #61 SL weird vote makes no sense #64 Kiiruma confused Derps with carbonated probs #71 TL for “just tone” answer (SL if this continues)
JK - #59 SR bad vibes #63 SL vibes are off #80 SR I hate this post, it gives bad vibes
Hazard - #62 TL same reaction as me #65 TL seeking explanation but could also be indicator Hazard didn’t backread
Meme - #84 SL kind of awkward #91 SL for being friendly
Sultan - #98 TL I actually like Sultan’s entrance #104 SL not liking this so much
pigeon - #105 SL feels weird when you type out what you did like that
Triss - #109 TL Triss’s entrance is pretty good, feels fine
Prisma - #112 TL Prisma too

just saw VC… who were the people talking about “wagons” because there’s not much to talk about there and it feels weird in retrospect (Meme in #108 and pigeon in #105)

why do y’all post so much? I’m getting tired and my page decided to not load the posts after #120 AZ?
OK it’s back, never mind

Sultan - #123 TL this is actually alright #128 TL saying game is dead #136 TR spontaneous read #161 TL not sure I agree but I like its existence
soweli - #130 SL weird phrasing, if you call it town, just call it town, why add “for no good reason”? #132 SL feels a bit pockety #134 if Prisma flips green, check soweli
carbonated - #137 TL at least carbonated is honest #148 still OK but insistence on not making social reads needs to end soon or they go in SL bucket
Derps - #138 TL lol I love this, D1 reads are best reads tbh #143 TR dang, I’m really liking Derps #152 TL Derps spitting facts