The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

I know that he was trying to be a more assertive town member in that game and that I utilized the negative reception of that initial push to heavily imply that we were mafia together.

Makes sense, I think Kii’s push on me is quite silly but that whole interaction felt more towny than not to me

Why kii?

idk this post just pinged me so hard as w tbhtbh

I just explained why?

Let me rephrase what specifically

Tbh i did miss you asking

Sultan what opinions do you posses atm

Well bionics couple of appearances seem kinda fake to me. Trying to attempt to make content but outta nothing?

I thought ash’s read of kii seemd outta no where wanted a specific example but ehh.

Other than that no one has really done much to give me anything

Pick a player you don’t have a read on atm ISO them rq and then give me your initial thoughts based off whatever they got

nah Cali, luckily nowhere near the fires

Hmm might be in the minority here but i actually dont like Kii. The reads just seem rambly to me almost like trying to duplicate their town self.

To mech for a moment or not to, given it may detract from other discussion and divert the thread for a while?

Go for it

For the record you failed to follow directions but meh

Are you able to expand on what exactly you mean by their reads are rambly?

Nah GTH Kiiruma is town.

Okay i looked at meme king pizza as well and its litterally nothing got bored.

Anyways kiis way of voting you the. The explanation just kinds seems like an after thought.

Like it seems like a oh yeah this is why kinda thing. Then trys to justify the oh yeah after being asked. It just seemed thrown together rather than thought about in a rambly way

Based on my reading of the OP and the example rolecards, all town should try to go information if possible tonight.

As long as we specifically do not yeet the VIP Town Influencer today, the VIP Mafia role can’t ban or roleblock the action type, and info is what we need most.

I did have some vague thoughts about how this might be something that has a catch last night while focusing elsewhere, but can’t recall that logic now.

So you think the reasoning was made up as opposed to being an actual natural thought they had?

Pretty much yeah. Looks like they can basically block everything but death for investigations if im reading it correctly

1 Like