The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Carbonated giving towny vibes.

Ive never seem this person but does see. Like fresh

I dont care about whats happening in this game I’m asking you to apply that line of logic to a different theoretical game

maybe i’m j stupid :skull:
maybe i should acc re-read the rules and acc think abt how to play forumsmaf

Whatever ignore that for now its not worth trying to explain it further, pick 1 person to read their ISO and give your initial read on based off that then we can discuss your thoughts. Dont worry about being right or wrong rn, its more important to properly show your thoughts than to stress about being wrong esp this early.

1 Like

this just reads bad why would you bash on someone for making reads

The point of that was to point out amongst their saying they don’t like social reads and don’t want to make them, they had presented a more social based read, meaning they have the capability to do it and the only thing stopping them is themselves

the way you worded it make it seem like an attempt to invakidate their reads which wouldn’t help

It is to an extent but more so in the you can’t necessarily expect other people to seriously consider your reads when you do make them if you’ve spent the rest of the game discrediting yourself already

:popcorncat:

Ash opinions gogogo

Opinions are that Hoyoverse should give me free Stellar Jades.
Impulse-pulled for Argenti, and now I need to get about 90 more pulls to have a 95% chance of getting the upcoming Fire Nihility character in the second 2.4 banner.

I don’t care and you know full well that’s not what I wanted

Ok, but consider: it is extremely funny for exclusively me.

2 Likes

Serious reads are that Kiiruma is my top townread at the moment, and I’m hoping someone who has Diabolical Deeds can confirm whether you know what the downside for your action will be.

gimme some opinions on the game >:(

It

it says in the description that we do

Ah.
Me when the illiteracy.

1 Like

just the curse of FoL and reading OP its ok

Do you remember off the top of your head what makes you think Kii town

I’d asked Eliza about whether we’ll learn what she interprets our creative work to be and got told that we won’t know, so pretty much everyone who isn’t doing a Diabolical Deed is firing an unknown action at someone and hoping for the best.

His opening reminds me of his play in Combinatorics Mafia.