The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

The whole interaction of “Kiiruma coming out the gate with a strong opinion”, “people asking what he’s cooking”, and “Kiiruma getting annoyed by this resistance”.

The reasoning comes off as an after thought to me.

Sorry for the delay; got called away mid-typing.

I wish i could figure out how to word my thoughts on this. It just seems like a conclusion that is thrown together in a way.

Youre fine.

The opinion and rhe vote is what im stuck on and why im thinking it doesnt seem like the kii ive played with.

Idk if its a bit TMI about how it works or im personally missing something

VOTE: soweli
That’s how
(Click the little hammer next to the underline and put in the name of the person you want to vote)

The hammer

VOTE: JKBenbot

Ello, how are you this fine timezone?

also pidgeon and prisma have both posted I’m pretty sure, but the op isn’t tracking their post counts?

While their reasoning is wrong, I do think it mostly tracks. As I understand it their saying me mentioning the cost aspect is rand w since its something mafia would be more aware of in their opinion

I agree with the idea behind this strategy, though I suspect Eliza will intentionally throw a wrench into things.

• Drawings: Be specific in what you draw, and focus on an action. Don’t just draw an object; draw someone doing something. No one’s expecting Picasso - I, for one, couldn’t draw an interpretable picture if someone held me at gunpoint - but just make it clear what kind of an investigative you hope to do.

• Articles of more than 200 words: Emphasize the process: how you’re finding clues, how you’re piecing them together, it all emphasizes being methodical and careful. You don’t need to be investigating a crime scene or something, but consider situations where you are forced to process information and determine the events that have occurred.

• Music: I’d recommend either to go slow and meticulous, with an emphasis on consistent tempo and bass through-line, or go with lighter instruments and triplets. Hazard probably has better input on the music theory behind detective music.

• Diabolical deals: Try to avoid getting someone killed.

1 Like

Prisma has saying it was slow start but said litterally nothing else

no

yeah this seems like a disaster waiting to happen :woozy_face:

i mean if it solves the game of us go ahead. But don’t make me the sacrfice unless you really need it I guess.

ohhhh it stops putting up a number till it gets to three posts, ok

eh good for voting Prisma as well rn, pigeon was doing things so.

can we discuss what we planning to get

to draw and submit i mean

read op and saw nothing about it