The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

wym you read op and saw nothing about it

didn’t see anything against uhh

discussing what we’re gonna draw and all

I mean I’m going to submit something for investigation music or something along thoese lines yknow. Cus might as well then we go with that down the line. But this day 1 is going to be the hardest cus someone is going to be the lamb unless we want to be peaceful to have mafia choose who to kill. Wait let me do some math if we don’t exe day 1.

If I may propose a song that could be useful :slight_smile:

天堂岛之歌_百度百科 / https://youtu.be/T-VpijW6qtI?si=sH68UBNt4t8Ci8Kc

Man I really wish I didn’t do diabolical deals :laughing:

what’s also great is this song was a murder mystery show theme song so this goes well

2 Likes

From what I can tell it seems like we get an extra day from not exeing but someone double check me (im assuming single kills per night)

Anything other than general overall recommendations is bad considering mafia pick whos activated

yeah no were not no exeing

Just throwing out there that it is an option we can take. We don’t have to but im just sharing a benefit if we don’t.

no exe D1 is just about never a good option

Explain please besides saying it’s bad. I just want the logic from you here nothing much nothing more. I’m not even actively pushing no exe just throwing it in the possible relam of idea land since this is early game and besides the social reads right now that we are lacking cus people just haven’t chated much. it could be viable. but it could all change if people speak up more.

a non exe takes away a major piece of information going into D2 and is pretty much always a negative overall

2 Likes

How would that benifit town?

I reaponded to the wrong post disregard

How would that be helpful to town?

I’m telling you now, do not assume single kills per night.
I’m going back to DAC and trust me… it wasn’t single kills :upside_down_face:

Why would you assume more?

Because if mafia can try and gain abilities in what world are they choosing something like investigation over kill power?

Read the OP Mafia can’t kill smh

Still bad to assume no kills tho

1 Like

Qoute it