The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Nah I believe in you

These are contradictory lol

It’s not mafia have a single guaranteed faction nightly, and can’t gain extra KP through their abilities

Mafia have a factional kill but cannot ‘kill’ using actions.
They can still roleblock + frame and all, so like, we shouldn’t be relying too hard on investigation post N1

I just misinterpreted this as you saying they cant kill period :sweat_smile:

Oh no I meant they can’t gain extra KP

Right its safe to assume the ek would be a town miss shot or scum picked someones song or drawing or whatever that was interrupted as kill xyz

1 Like

Indeed. If there’s more than 1 kill it’s basically just from town.

I don’t plan on sterictly not killing fwiw

Gotta go take a test tho so brb

1 Like

Good luck!

Nothing happened while I was gone

1 Like

this game is making me sad

Currently nobody has anything to go on plus the player size is much smaller than im used to in these games

And nothing will ever exist to go on if like 75% of the game continues this trend smh

plus it’s our jobs to make our powers. So if you want my honest opinion i think everyone is just trying to be quiet to not be the push for this round. Meaning mafia is probably hidding there.

me when I pull out a group making up like 3/4 the game and say mafia are probably hiding their

Gonna say that sleep is a bad idea here. Despite the limit on maf kp, sleep still gives them the power to dictate who gets to speak and that’s going to be bad for town.

@Prisma101 Poke, sup?

I think Trisscar might just be a woof

Currently our only power is words by me saying that or at least suggesting it at least a tiny bit it can get others to speak. Unless we want this to be more silent might as well play odds.