The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Orly

VOTE: Trisscar

tbhtbh

Mmmm this because I spoke when you were complaining that no one was talking, or is it because of some weird bias on wording?

You admitting you’re aware of the fact you spoke while I was complaining isn’t exactly a positive look but rand enough that I wont worry too much about that specifically.

More so what you decided to talk about while I was complaining tho. Felt vaugley disconnected from where the thread had moved too, then I skimmed your ISO and saw you haven’t done anything yet so

Tis called social and mafia game awareness.

Takes me a while to process mech sometimes, therefore sometimes I’m slow about expressing my thoughts. Not a good reason quite frankly, and people commenting on past topics is also not a good reason.

Do tell about my iso, what have I been doing?

nothing you have nothing towny going for you so regardless Im fine with my current vote

Indeed? Do analyze my iso for the class and explain why things are or are not towny.

theirs nothing to analyze youve yet to do anything

Nope, not good enough. list my posts, since there are few enough of them, and explain why they do nothing.

I don’t really care about if my arguments are good enough for you, you’re not one of the people im worried about convincing you’re a wolf

And yet I’m the only person talking to you right now. Did you actually want movement in this game or were you just looking for someone to argue with?

Why does this feel so defensive. But I can’t judge it that much cus when I’m accused I tend to act the same way. But the way Derps is playing it doesn’t feel like they have changed from the last game that wasn’t the Mash so possibly town but I haven’t seen Mafia derps. So from this tiny argument we got something out of it

or atleast I did but it’s still early

Funny enough I was just about to type out a reply that getting Defensive over me saying they haven’t done anything when they very clearly haven’t done anything is just a bad defense no matter how you look at it

It’s probably not inherently wolfy itself but not a good argument either

I disagree that I have done nothing, and I expect you to substantiate your argument in that regard.

You’ve very briefly mentioned some vague mech details that don’t mean anything

Mhm, but that’s not my entire iso now is it.

Alright you’re not even making actual arguments at this point even if you’re town if this is the extent of how you’re going to defend yourself this is a fine exe

Says the person either looking for an easy miselim, or looking to be lazy

:joy_cat: