The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Despite your attempts, I’m still inclined to look at Prisma and JK till they do something or at least get their posts about 5. I suggest you keep yourself from tunneling and actually review the other players.

Your current ‘argument’ is you didn’t quote every post Iv made and I disagree therefore your argument is invalid

Lol

You’ve yet to review a player in thread yourself looool

I’m not making an argument, except to criticize your lack of one. Nor am I going to make your argument for you, as you seem to be edging toward.

Good to know you did not actually iso me.

Apologies I forgot about the single 3 letter townread on kii, you’ve reviewed a singular player in thread

A single townread with no reasoning or context attached still constitutes doing nothing tho

A single mafia read that I had to drag out of you does the same.

what

ok bye then

…?

(site wont let me just post a question mark for some reason

?

3 Likes

I replied what to this because I didn’t know you meant and you didn’t reply

welcome to the thread

I unno it kept giving me errors about whether my sentence had enough body or something

Thank you, thank you.
So glad to be here

thought on slots that arent me perchance?

I meant what I said. You accuse me of giving one contextless read, and I say that you did the same with your mafia read on me, despite my attempts to get you to substantiate it.

no way youre comparing a read consisting of the words (5 if we count the acronym as multiple words)

to my ‘contextless’ read with multiple reasons given and me just not publically quoting every post you have to comment on them individually

thats so funny tbh

On an unrelated side note where tf is everyone :rage:

1 Like

Watching this go down

1 Like