The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

dark magic

2 Likes

And yet again you have not read.

I provided a read on more than on person, Derps.

I’m heeeere :3

give me a read or go back to lurking

Lies

ok bye bye

Nope, look again.

:popcorncat:

I did

I think that Hazard seems fine for now.
Bionic/JK aren’t W/W due to their weak reaction towards me.
I wasn’t a fan of carbonated’s entrance / reaction to you.

1 Like

I havent even read this yet and I’m just going to lock you as town for giving me a read atp

I remember thinking the same at some point but I cant remember what exactly was going on at the time when I thought it

Can you elaborate a little more on what you mean by weak reaction towards you and how that affects their alignment together?

Yeah I agree here

Then you didn’t look hard enough.

Im no longer engaging with you untill you provide me with something substantiative I can argue against

Lol, k sure.

(this is the part where they take their queue to leave thread and continue their streak)

Nah I’m just dealing with a cuddly kitty who doesn’t think 108F is a reason to not cuddle

Admittedly, I thought Hazard’s response to your opener felt very “hedge-my-bets”-esque and wanted to look into them more.

Your instance for something substantial this early is making me untrusting. But I was built on town of Salem where Day 1 is just a “Hello! TP/LO on me!” Fest

So this is probably normal.

Carbonated, I could see going either way. FAM4 has proven that I cannot read them, and the last mafia game I played had me as town leader driving deadchat to insanity with my incompetence, so perhaps I cannot read anyone.