Hi Lemon

Hi May

1 Like

Bionic is villagery

VOTE: Bionic

going to keep doing this until they flip mfaia

why tho

towny anti-mindmeld

actually tbh I didn’t really townread soweli before but they seem alright at the moment

btw me/may has all the trademark signs of v/v infighting such as:

we’re both town
we disagree

1 Like

Bionic has a hard town meta of tunnelling people for what seem to outsiders like silly reasons and not backing down. He’s deeply stubborn when he thinks he has something. He has been like this in every single villager game I’ve seen from him.

Notably, as wolf, he’s been… well, in his first wolfgame I saw, completely limp and lifeless, couldn’t give a single read, when he tunnels so hard as town. In his second wolfgame I saw… I didn’t read it that closely, but he was super normal villager, to an extent he’d never been before, and got quite townread off of being reasonable and measured and giving just such a high volume of reads and information… but none of that hard tunnelling was anywhere. In his third wolfgame I saw, he played more classic Bionic, and I did defend him somewhat for doing some silly things (I thought he was villagery for shooting an ITA immune lol), but he still did not hard tunnel anybody.

I used to call his alignment in my first post every time based on whether he was doing classical Town Bionic Behaviours or not. Now, like, with recent shifts in his meta, I don’t think I could be that accurate and effective. But I think the things people are wolfreading for are what were previously his hard towntells, and if he is a wolf he’s suddenly stepped it up a ton w/r/t imitation of his towngame. I think his treatment of my/SDA’s slot yesterday makes him more villagery, not less

Wolf above

VOTE: soweli

:cate: this is really funny but also I don’t think I’ve done anything wrong so uh
idk

not in a CFTWR way not in a CFTWr way not in a cftwr way not in a cftwr awy not in a cftrwra rweay

I don’t see why Bionic should be TR’d, in fact, I had a SL on them from the little reading I did of D1
but I also don’t know how much faith I should be putting into my own reads because…

well, my biggest SR was JK and um, now I’m JK :wowee:

and before you asked, yes i did invent the art of lolcatting as town, thank you very much.

hhhhhhh
do i want to fight with may and try to push bionic or fight with sultan and try to push sultan
or the secret third option (sh*tpost because idt either of those first two would be productive)

Like here’s his FAM4 (very short ISO):

The 30 posts in here are his entire iso for the day. Through the entirety of D1. He didn’t post at all in Thread 2. Doesn’t he feel like a completely different person? Bionic is polarised, and everybody ignores it, because they like his posting as wolf more than they like it as town.

He says people are wolves and doesn’t even vote them. He forgets all his reads seconds after he makes them. Bionic is insanely towny for Bionic this game, and if he is wolf, he has suddenly made a step up in his imitation of his towngame that hasn’t been made before through like three wolfgames since I’ve started openly reading him off this exact shit