The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

@Hazardwaste @thepigeonnyc @Ash I’d recommend yall keep an eye on this because I see them trying to flash wagon

1 Like

??? what else do you want tbh

at least i remembered the game exists but like

you & Triss

1 Like

Didnt see your iso post my bad. I mean could argue that you dont nessisarily even beleive your own thoughts 100% but at the same time. Juat seems like you dislike my play style. With the game bwing so dead i lost alot of interest too.

I need people around to engage with to even play and this game really hasnt had that

A flash wagon of 2 to maybe 3 people might be one of the worst arguments ever. Yupp all 3 scum gonna out themselves when they cant get someone over with 3 votes… come on now kii

VOTE: Kiiruma

Fuck it I’ll make a wagon

This is incredibly slow for a flash wagon

Why Kiiruma?

Because he pinged everybody like “keep an eye on this they’re trying to flash wagon” and I think that’s dumb and weird and wolfy

Specifically, my progression here:

• At first I saw him like 30 posting and was like “lock town” because of his old meta
  • However today because I had too many townreads for my comfort I went to FAM4 and checked up on his posts and they seemed similar in tone/volume to here (considering how much more active the FAM4 threads were as a whole)
  • This made me stop townreading Kiiruma, bringing him down to a more null spot
  • The way he’s reacted to Sultan voicing suspicion on him and me kinda agreeing sucks and so I now want to vote him
  • Additionally I want two competing wagons to force people to make decisions because this game also sucks and it feels like nobody ever has to make decisions
1 Like

Hazzy/Kiiruma… what if … what if

I can see it

Thoughts on Lemon and Sultan?

Hazard’s town, imo. Their ISO seems towny to me, especially given the vibes I got from them during Paradox.

1 Like

Fair. I do think he’s kinda towny. I’m just trying to think about teams RN and I think Hazard and Kiiruma being wolves together here would be a natural progression from their previous games together. However independently IDK how I feel about Hazard

1 Like

Im currently thinking kii bionic pigeon

May skipping the question about how they feel about Lemon/Sultan~
Tea sip

Players Remaining:
Lemonfairy
May
Bionic
Soweli
thepigeonnyc
Kiiruma
Sultan