The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

why do you SR Sultan?

I can’t townread their ISO like I can Hazard’s and Bionic’s, and I’m pretty sure all their scum reads (May, Kiiruma, and t!Prisma) are town.

They’ve also been a suspect over the past few days but somehow never have anything materialize on them despite that suspicion, which feels off to me.

the votes are all over the place, who is trying to flash wagon?

:ayaya:

this feels v/v tbh

not possible tbh

I could see this

the others mentioned game me the ick

if Ash is scum, I can see:

something like this

idk about Kiiruma but May feels very towny to me
what do you think about Kiiruma and May butting heads against each other a few posts up?

Town-on-town violence.

I can feel like the thread is spontaneous dividing itself into groups, which honestly is good because then if we get one mafia, we get them all

Will push back on that assertion of “getting them all” because bussing is very much a strategy.

ehhh
honestly I think Kiiruma is throwing more shade than May
usually tvt violence both parties are oh so painfully towny and they’re kind of at the same level and tensions are fairly high (at least enough that their reads are obscured)

Imo, Kiiruma seems overly paranoid, and May just seems annoyed.

I could see May’s push being scum pushing for a kill, but I want to resolve you, Sultan, and Pigeon before I go for him.

then what are you going to do after I flip town?

I’m having trouble putting anything together for this game. Lemon scumreads every single one of my townreads (Bionic/pigeon/Ash). soweli/Lemon/Sultan/Kiiruma are all in a place where I can easily scumread them or townread them depending, and they all feel variable ways about each other and I just don’t feel like the entire wolfteam is in there. Hazard is here, and kind of towny.

I can’t see Kiiruma as being paranoid

Like I guess the answer to the game not feeling like it fits together might be “wolves in your townreads dummy” but I just don’t know. They all feel distinct from what I’ve seen of them wolfing. And maybe it’s because I’m relying too much on small samples of their wolfgames that probably aren’t their best work. But I don’t know.