The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

I think it probably does as well, but I don’t think they necessarily went into that much detail, so I don’t think it’s that informative.

#2 is probably them asking Zug to help interpret a song; I imagine that’s the hardest to determine.

Alternatively, it’s a drawing that they couldn’t make heads or tails of.

1 Like

Eh I feel like Zug would give input on any balance decision which is why I’m -_-

That being said you’re right that it was more likely something ver yunclear

You’re probably right that #3 is an activation into an idle.

[ Gas can → =( drawn in window dust]

:no_entry_sign: gas can

I will try and draw this out once I get off work today.

I’m off to work in 5 but i wanna think about this while i am waiting

1. Did someone try to innocent child? If they are talking about presidents… or maybe someone’s votes cost more today?
    2…. This isnt helpful info and its ambiguous on everything
  2. Fuel can —-> :(… the fact its drawn like this makes me tinfoil it comes from someone who draws… and thats a hint? But i think i could be just going fully off field
2 Likes

These are the living drawing players

Bionic said he idled yeah?

Yes but he said he was activated the night before last (he drew a spyglass pointing at my head, and hten last night learned I had been activated)

1 Like

@SultanOfSlam Did you try to douse someone last night. Asking for a friend

1 Like

Hmmm imma think on that.

I need to go to work. Be back soon

1 Like

I’ve had suspicions about Sultan for a while, and it seems like it’s become a stable wagon
VOTE: Sultan
There, I’m not flash wagoning anyone Kiiruma. I’m voting the same person you are

I’m saying to keep an eye on others doing it :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah I misinterpreted “them” as referring to me

I dont know if i like that ability…. Does he just learn when you are activated and thats it?

2 people wont form a flashwagon especially with 9 players…
@May why the vote on kiiruma?

Ok wait. May’s claim of learning why the hosts made decisions they did… is actually annoyingly good.
I still want Sultan/Lemon dead.
But May’s information is accurate. That means I have a passive ability and was activated lol.