Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

oh my god

this is the third time this has happened

I’m just fishing for things to talk about, I don’t have much to say

I still need answers from others if they are willing to join in the massclaim.

Cause I see it similar as I saw pick your poison, where massclaim day 1 could visibly help town. Meanwhile town proceeded to lynch 2 prs.

It’s less obvious here, but with weakening PRs power and possibly grouping scum day 1… it’s still worth an effort from my pov.

But yeah, literally same thing I complained on whole pick your poison.

I know most people don’t really feel setup designs or strategy, but even “yeah, I can go with it” helps me to measure up willingness of general public to follow up.

And I DO believe this is optimal strategy rn. Herby I try to push it through.

post #96

post 25
post 5

both with more certainity and a “lock town” early in the game

Also, if you could do that with that one, couldn’t you do it for the other two aswell?

No i dont care . You do it you clearly have more time.

If u think my scumtell is “townreading frost” then you do you, go for it. I always defend frost cuz theyre akwyas targetted early for translation issues. Sue me.

Plus its annoying and against etiquette to go under an alt but then just spam a meta acc when clearly you know me but i dont know you. Good luck chief.

1 Like

Be nice.

Mass Claim…
Not sure if it always works out tbh.

I don’t oppose to it if you think it lowers wolves claim space and thus hinders evils.

It might also have a for sure wolf within a certain PoE if Jackel’s recruit was Shitizen turned PR.

I do like this response, even though it might not be AI, Hippo has a point.

(And if it wasn’t, then it’s PR to begin with)

1 Like

Hippo isn’t being mean they are being brutally honest with that post.

Zorvo
Stop

VOTE: Zorvo

Yeah this is just a wolf.

Alright. :man_shrugging:

1 Like