Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

surely they are just mafia

Zorvo defending pigeon and pigeon attacking Zorvo regardless would make more sense in a world where pigeon’s taking advantage of Zorvo misreading him

i don’t think wolf Zorvo would be so stubborn about defending pigeon if they were wolf buddies because what followed after would be the biggest miscommunication in the history of forum mafia by the looks of it

and i don’t think wolf Zorvo would hard defend town pigeon who is actively trying to get him killed in the meanwhile

1 Like

I haven’t looked back but presumably if Zorvo townread Pigeon and then Pigeon scumread Zorvo, Zorvo couldn’t just U-turn the read without looking super sus

with that said @Jarek @Wazza why is Zorvo being voted

i saw there was some mech stuff with Eliza but is there anything more to it

and sorry for pinging people so much, i just wanna get caught up with the game so i can play <3

this is Zorvo we’re talking about tho

Last game I was mafia and I townread Frost and then Frost scumread me and I had to just keep townreading Frost despite them dunking on me lmao

cat sulk

are you Zorvo?

3 Likes

Yes that is how I know they’re mafia, I am Zorvo alt

Also cute sticker image thing

1 Like

oh my apologies then

VOTE: Zorvo

taking a break coming back in like a few hours probs

1 Like

Apology accepted

literally just this tbh

hi wazza

hi hippopablompoyeetus

Hoo boy I am far behind

initial thoughts before catching up are that pidgeon flipping on Cyanide so fast is too scummy to be scum

1 Like

You’re a GameFAQs player, right?

yes Chris has been trying to lure us all over here for awhile lol

1 Like

I disagree.

Jackal beguiler might want to be use up those actions earlier. Or mafia could force someone to use that, so he can’t save themself, when they get suspectnig them as Jackal alligned.

I disagree to your disagree, since it’s getting into more and more specific situation.

Occam’s razor exist.

2 Likes

As in theory now went from “mafia begulier” to “mafia - jackal - begulier”.

Which a consort explains way simpler.
And honestly? If it’s mafia - jackal - begulier, then mafia will just kill him tonight for not following orders.

1 Like