Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Why would you care about future games instead of promoting your ability to the best you can this game? Actually outed evil.

except i am not. it is not fun if i just swear i am town every towngame and then donā€™t when i am mafia

someday you will understand young Magnito

iā€™m sorry i was going to make a catchup post but i want to say that this is the first post by pigeon that iā€™ve seen and iā€™m scumreading it hard

why did pigeon become a wagon yesterday? is there a case on him or smth

Why donā€™t you just get yourself townread every game through merit and ability?

Why donā€™t you?

Checkmate

Pigeon turned on a dime in regards to his suspicion on Cyanide, some of his takes havenā€™t been agreeable, heā€™s asked for thoughts and reads without following up on them, claiming itā€™s fine to kill Cyanide because Zorvo can top-post instead, actively ignoring suspicion on his slot, playing around slots in a way that isnā€™t characteristic of his town game.
I think thatā€™s about it. By the way, that linked post unpairs Pigeon with Zorvo in my head.

I do.

Why do you get suspected and/or executed most games regardless of alignment?

Magnus what are your thoughts on who to hang.

Iā€™ve realised Cyanide came in, accused 4 lhf as their legacy poe and then got themselves hung so I think people using Cyanideā€™s legacy as a reason to make pushes and dictate vote is super weak

Jealousy mainly

I am keeping my vote on Pigeon today.

I think youā€™re in denial.

Hereā€™s my POE, Hippo.
Iā€™m roughly ~70% confident in this unless Iā€™m misreading hard.

It is because my town and mafia vibe is quite similair especially early game. And I am not very good early game so thereā€™s not much reason not to push me when I could be mafia and not doing much.

I stand by that when there are fewer people and I can properly focus I am actually very good. Especially cuz stronger more intimidating players are usually dead by then.

Are you happy with your current skill ceiling?

My skill ceiling is pretty high, the problem is I usually cba to walk up to the top floor so I donā€™t go near the ceiling

I donā€™t know why Eliza is in POE I donā€™t see why theyā€™d lie about being unable to investigate. No scum is claiming an invest for no reason in a multiball game when the other scum might just kill them

Eliza is in the POE as a possible town-recruit and not much else.