Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

But I haven’t mind their recent posting

There’s two factions, and her reasoning was empty

Wtf @Zorvo @Jarek

For both of you, it’s not a push from me.

It was me trying to control the amount of possibly relevant posts and making it easier to search for signals in future.
The mech I talked about was also relevant only if done literally day 1. And still need opinion on those tbh. Cause day is slipping by and later on this idea is bit of less impactful.

You could say I’m more in the “prepare for game” mindset than actual scumhunting rn.

1 Like

Although.

This still pings me.

I think Hippo’s entire ISO is actually kinda a joke upon further re-read.

Gotcha ok.

oh my god

this is the third time this has happened

I’m just fishing for things to talk about, I don’t have much to say

I still need answers from others if they are willing to join in the massclaim.

Cause I see it similar as I saw pick your poison, where massclaim day 1 could visibly help town. Meanwhile town proceeded to lynch 2 prs.

It’s less obvious here, but with weakening PRs power and possibly grouping scum day 1… it’s still worth an effort from my pov.

But yeah, literally same thing I complained on whole pick your poison.

I know most people don’t really feel setup designs or strategy, but even “yeah, I can go with it” helps me to measure up willingness of general public to follow up.

And I DO believe this is optimal strategy rn. Herby I try to push it through.

post #96

post 25
post 5

both with more certainity and a “lock town” early in the game

Also, if you could do that with that one, couldn’t you do it for the other two aswell?

No i dont care . You do it you clearly have more time.

If u think my scumtell is “townreading frost” then you do you, go for it. I always defend frost cuz theyre akwyas targetted early for translation issues. Sue me.

Plus its annoying and against etiquette to go under an alt but then just spam a meta acc when clearly you know me but i dont know you. Good luck chief.

1 Like

Be nice.

Mass Claim…
Not sure if it always works out tbh.

I don’t oppose to it if you think it lowers wolves claim space and thus hinders evils.

It might also have a for sure wolf within a certain PoE if Jackel’s recruit was Shitizen turned PR.

I do like this response, even though it might not be AI, Hippo has a point.