Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Well at most we have 1 RT that’s also a shitizen

1 Like

Last time I was citizen, you can look up true majority and tell me how shitty it was.

Citizens rocks because you dont have to rely on mech to solve the game, you just need your critical solving problems to win.

Hey wait how’d u know I was tracker

I’m better with mechanics to fall back on social reads for me don’t feel comfortable

1 Like

I also figured you’re not that role either because of the events that played out D2.

1 Like

LOL

VOTE: Eevee

Yeah well, I do more with mechanics than you possibly imagine.

Its about the motivations from their mech actions.

1 Like

Don’t vote yet

I’m asking

shhh shh it’s supposed to scare them into thinking I think this is a gotcha moment

that’s why I typed lol in all caps and voted

shhhhhh

1 Like

I’ll pick @Wazza because she’s being voted and Kabazame made a good case against her
In fact, for those reasons, VOTE: Wazza

Back from D2, Eliza targeted Zorvo N1 because he’s counter-wagon, voted Cyanide in the process.

It’s anything but shit. Sure I once asked why she didn’t investigated Pigeon instead of Zorvo that night. She said the target on Zorvo is a placeholder, so she won’t forgot to put night action and forgot to change that.

What she have confirmed then is that Beguiler/Consort exists, that also condemns Zorvo that prevented Eliza from finding out what Zorvo is up to, ending up in mis-elim.

Counterwagon from her perspective is decent take for her action. From the looks of the attacks, these are also done on players that were not voting Cyanide and Zorvo that time.

Sure this is just hypothetical scenario.

As I said yesterday, Zorvo sucks as cop check.
Lookout could go there, but is more likely to be played as pseudo-protective.
Tracker was most obvious from those.

Realistically, if you are lookout, same thing, outing checks before claims is a no.

1 Like

fair
also LO just died

It is for sheriff.

You want to have LIVING checks. Not counterwagon ones who can be just as well vigged that night if vig exists.

They were supposed to be made non-unique in pre-game discussion.

I dunno if it happened or not.

Yeah, thats why I didn’t want to mention sheriff in the first place because the vote before the invest claim makes no sense for sheriff

Even I can see that coming

I like to think that most scum didn’t claim yet and the break in claims is caused that only free spots rn are PRs.
Which would be kinda funny.

But that’s bit too easy to be a case, lol.

But them having dillema of claim PR vs go into packed cit group is why this is so beautiful.