Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

probably not very high…

fucking mood

1 Like

You’ll notice that I implied I was going to break down the wagons in my last big post but then proceeded to not do that. Speaking of which:

Eliza, Pigeon, Kabazame, Marluna on both. Jarek and Frost on the latter. If any of these players are evil, it’s probably one of Pigeon / Kabazame / Marluna, but nobody heeds the dead. I’m not voting my vote.

1 Like

Thats a fair assumption. I honestly Forgot marluna was in this game

Marluna usually plays like this as town, to the point where it’s pretty easy to get her miseliminated in games because people will shrug-kill her randomly sometimes. I have no idea how she plays as a wolf, but given how she travelled into XVIII, it might just be her playstyle. I don’t know.

1 Like

How is progress going?

The main interaction today was between Kabazame and Wazza because nobody else seems to be around. To be fair, people could’ve been lurking since they saw nobody else chatting, and multiple people could’ve been doing that, so who knows?

Slowly. Which is surprising for such a big game.

Probably unmotivated cause of the deaths so far…

I have same assumption between the three (not counting Eliza). I also said that the killings done by mafia and Jackal have avoided the main wagons voters. One of them to be evil.

My issue: Pigeon I used to like him, but I am giving now pull. Kabazame is NAI back then but he’s starting to grow on me. Marluna claimed citizen D2.

1 Like

Hey Hazard, what’s your breakdown on Kiiruma’s slot? Since you’re good at reading him and all.

Hey Frost, it feels like it’s been a while. How are you?

Resorting my POE, I’m left with this. It isn’t ordered like this, I have Kabazame as a townread but he’s in this POE as an insurance and as an asterisk because of one detail.
This doesn’t feel completely right, meaning I’m probably townreading a wolf again, but I have no idea who it would be.

You want me to make ISO dive on these you mentioned or do you think um, that’s too limited and you want my suggestion if I want add one person to the pile?

Weh. So mr. social reads, what are top 3 lynches today?

Am I antagonizing you? A bit.
Do I care, no, not really.

I just wanted to get my thoughts out onto the table. You can critique them as you wish.

1 Like

You’re antagonising me? I’m not feeling aggrieved.

1 Like

Yeah I think was bit too harsh to Zorvo, but it has to be done.

Old yeller style.

1 Like

no it’s just me not voting you for saying “I am Jackal”

The gist of it was that you admitting your push on Cyanide was wrong but you’re going against me because my push on Cyanide was wrong even though I didn’t do anything regarding my suspicions on Cyanide but you did. It’s mostly just confusing me why I’m suspicious because I said if there’s a wolf between Cyanide and Zorvo it’s more likely to be Cyanide but it doesn’t apply to anyone else.

Also I feel like going from “I think the push is dumb” to “The evidence being used is dumb but I like the spirit” to “Cyanide’s posting is actually pretty poor” throughout an entire day isn’t that inconsistent at all?

Okay but I’m also going to bring up two points, this isn’t your information you had on day 2 since you didn’t even know what Zorvo’s flip was so that invalidates the point of your wall if I’m honest which is why this started.

The other thing is that I wasn’t the only one who blindly followed the mech information so why does this only apply to me?

I don’t know, you’re convincing me you’re town so if I’m honest with you this is helpful for me even if it isn’t for you.

It’s why I enjoy debating with people in the thread more when both of us are there.

@Wazza I am open for negotiations with you