Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Then I am not seeing it.

I’m mostly confused about the jailor comment
are you taking my joke as an actual post or something???

I’m so confused
what is your push???

I am agreeing with Kabazame’s post, not your joke post.

You said you explained it 50 times, you said one of the posts is a joke. Are you kidding me?

Frost
what the FUCK are you talking about?

Read the goddamn Kabazame’s link.

I read it.
Frost I’ve had to interact with it throughout the entirety of today

If you’re not going to read my posts regarding the push from Kabazame making no sense then I’m not going to interact with you and it’s going to get us nowhere.

The post that is a joke is the “Jailor? I barely know 'er!” which is literally my opening post, it’s never going to be serious.

I wasn’t referring to this, Wazza.

I know but I was responding to this part:

god

All right I come back at another time, before I unleash the curse words.

You’re the one getting annoyed?

You’re saying things that don’t even making sense and you’re the one getting annoyed?

1 Like

I already disproved Kaba’s wallpost for being nonsensical and Kaba has different reasons to scumread me now.

You going based on an outdated wallpost is ???

You don’t even have a push, you’re just trying to make it look like you’re doing something so you can push on me, if you wanted me to interact with you, make a push or something instead of being pointless “you should make a deal with me”, I physically could not care less if you’re not going to even remotely try.

No, I just said that. No.

None what Kabazame said is any way related what I read on you previously.

Oh good, my votes stays then. I am annoyed yes.

so you accept full responsibility when I flip town then, yeah?

You’re lazy, don’t even want to make a push and you keep your vote out of spite.

What’s the point in asking me to interact with you if you’re not going to do even the basics of forum mafia?

Sure, I am just not sure about your alignment.

Why did you think I said I want you to prove innocence so I can look elsewhere that matters?

Yeah sure one sec let me prove my innocent to:

…ah hm… there’s nothing to prove my innocence to as you haven’t provided anything for me to disprove for your suspicions.