Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Hazard still null reading me… crazy.
I mean honestly I think Wazza and eevee are both relatively towny, eevee being moreso.
Eliza is almost certainly town too imo

1 Like

The Mafia tried to kill me but failed due to the Ambusher killing Icet instead
At least that’s how the theory goes

I believe that.

If its true it means they can just…keep sending ambusher to you until you die so you’re probably dead tonight lol

1 Like

Ambusher is OP actually

1 Like

probably

Calling Kabazame’s case on you being trash wasn’t exactly nice to dismiss that. It’s going to show that you are very defensive while in D1/D2 you are more relaxed, not under pressure. I get that, I cant respond well to that either.

I keep that in mental note, next.

I don’t disagree with you on that, Zorvo is literal counterwagon D1 and have fair grounds to be investigated, even though Eevee calls it trash invest check.

Eliza did vote Zorvo D2 before she claimed, however she mentioned that her action failed. One of another sheep vote from you I presume, like who would doubt invest claim without CC right?

Hmm, how interesting. Looks like breadcrumb to me.

That is like N1 where only Mafia would attack and town investigative would investigate, but its not the time for the jackal to attack yet. So protecting the mafia with beguiler doesn’t make sense and roleblocking the invest coincidence and lucky guess.

Interestingly, I don’t think this is W/W from opposite factions. But um…I am starting to understand your point of view little more.

I thought Eevee was Marshal

Wazza (3): Frostwolf103, Kabazame, Jarek
Magnus (2): ElizaThePsycho, thepigeonnyc
Kabazame (1): Kiiruma
thepigeonnyc (1): Magnus

Not Voting (6): Marluna, Wazza, eevee, Hazardwaste, Hippopablompoyeetus, Chihiro

Man, sucks to live in Poland, huh?

Eevee has revealed himself as the Mayor!

1 Like

2 executions remain. Plurality is disabled. Best of luck!

1 Like

lets quickhammer wazza and magnus

Actually I would wait what Eevee has to say.

also fair

He’s the judge, jury and executioner on that one.

1 Like

However I am sure he don’t want drones either.

i knew eevee was town

never doubted it for a second

1 Like

Poor luck guys, apparently we are in Poland.

And if you are interested, Polish witch trials happened in village called Doruchów, so starting today my first decree is that we are playing Town of Doruchów 3.

3 Likes

Good for you hippo.