Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

“I have something to discuss.”
Makes something up because you said you had something to say when you didn’t.

That’s what Eevee asked for.

I’m confirmed by PR count now.

im p sure it wasn’t

besides how is that helpful

Eevee asked me for top three realistic wagons. I thought it over and realised I didn’t have as much influence as I thought I did, or else Pigeon would’ve died yesterday over Zorvo.

1 Like

Because they voted me randomly so the clearly implication was i wanted to discuss their vote

you say that like i always null read you? Last few games i have been decently confident on you mate. This game is different. Do you have any other scum read’s except for kaba

What does pluraity mean?

Was gonna say i am still here buddy XD.

But nah i havent been around much as other games, first week back at uni.

Plurality, if enabled, is what allows the end of day execution of the player with the most votes.

Because it is off now, if the day ends without a player reach majority, no one will be executed.

1 Like

Wazza (3): Frostwolf103, Kabazame, Jarek
Magnus (2): ElizaThePsycho, thepigeonnyc
Kabazame (1): Kiiruma
thepigeonnyc (1): Magnus

Not Voting (8): Marluna, Wazza, eevee :tophat: , Hazardwaste, Hippopablompoyeetus, Chihiro

2 executions remain.

I am a pr.

You would’ve said that in your initial post if so.

You didn’t want to discuss your vote, you just wanted to respond to Rajidae about something, anything, without it going anywhere. I don’t even think this necessarily needs to be partnered, it’s just bad either way.

It was pretty obviously the implicatipn

Can we kill Pigeon with one of these?

Hippo, that was not the implication. You tried to rationalise it backwards then and you’re trying to do the same now.
@Hazardwaste logic check please?

Literally was

They said “anyone have something to discuss” and voted me

I said “umm yeah i do”

Maybe it could have could been clearler but its pretty obvious if u think about it for more than half a second and arent suing it for a disingenuous push

You want me to logic check? What am i checking?