Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Chihiro hasn’t posted in almost 96 hours, I don’t think you’re hearing from him

Thoughts on this, Pigeon?

I hate killing slankers but it might have to be done

I’m feeling lenient about who gets executed as long as they’re in my POE.

Well the problem with me is that I don’t think anyone has done or has reason to do anything special and that’s just kinda…not great

2 Likes

I don’t mean that to slight anyone but what I do mean to say is if I wanted to sit around and not do anything for the rest of this game and was evil, what would anyone do to stop me

1 Like

You wouldn’t be able to single me out from the sea of other people who are functionally doing the same thing, there is nothing to work off of and you can’t build a case for me because I’m not here. If I was the only one doing it it’d be easy to solve the problem but I wouldn’t be because it feels like several others fall into the same boat

This is a terrible post

Wait nvm I’m so dumb

2 Likes

Yeah but who thinks you’re evil?

Why did you quote that of all things?

It’s a theoreticla because that’s what it feels like others are doing

1 Like

Isn’t Jarek a consensus town read? Is Wazza just trying to stir chaos with this post
This post also has quite few reads and no clear wolf read, and certainly not enough wolf reads to make up for the 5 anti-Town players alive

Please respond to the suspicion on yourself.

I think it’s not right, I was a pioneer of the idea of wagoning you

OMGUS and hedging Hippo’s vote? I don’t think you were the first person to suspect me this game.

… no?

Jarek’s a pretty good townread of the players with the loudest voices though.

2 Likes

imma be real i thought jarek was poe

You might have gotten that impression from Zorvo hard-shielding Jarek as if he were in the POE.

2 Likes