Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Especially when you are very open being the Tracker.

I can’t imagine a world were mafia wouldn’t use Ambusher to factional, when there is a Tracker in their footstep.

So either mafia has an Ambusher, and Hippo is likely to be framed.

Or we don’t have an Ambusher, and mafia used a forger cleverly to make us believe otherwhise, and make the PRs fight among themselves for the last RT slot. (Which probably isn’t the last, if icet was a simple cit.)

Or Eliza is lying.

The only realistic thing I can surmise from it, that none of this world implies a Wazza/Hippo mafia team.

There is almost no way mafia would Ambush the TK candidate.
I don’t really think that Magnus waa highly townread, so TP probably would not be on him. Ambusher don’t really care about TI-s which checks their kill. And if they thought Magnus might be TK, no one else could attack them instead of the mafia.

I’m stupid.
If mafia believed Magnus is Firebrand. There is a chance a consort being on them.

i dont think it was ever “confirmed” for say.

not sure i am following the logic here

oh fair enough

I’ll get back to this message

very interesting theory. may need to iso iceT before we go ham into that

ok so from these three options you dont really have one that is “hippo is wolf team” unless you count the middle one as hippo is wolf. so in that case why dont you think hippo is wolf?

i guess?

Well
Eliza is lying and Hippo is wolf team is not highly exclusive from each other. (She could buss)

I was just not around realistically during D2 and D3 to give accurate reads.

Ok fair enough then i guess

Again, I believe the result or in reality - can’t really afford to ignore it.

1 Like

Why decide to believe Eliza got finally a break?

:joy_cat:

It’s effectively a 1-for-1.

We kill Hippo due to Eliza’s claim early and then a second person. Kabazame maybe based off interactions with Jackal.

Tomorrow we go Eliza if it’s a lie.

It is in my believe that Eliza is one of the jackals, stopping them from attacking is optimal route so there won’t too much carnage inflicted by both evil groups

I can get by why she think Zorvo is associated because of mech reasons, but you have to understand that Eliza figured out the Jackal a long time ago.

Wazza actually make no sense in both mech and social reasonings. And you know what Eliza said?

Wazza, Chihiro, pigeon and Hippo in that order

This is important post because

This is 100 posts or less later she decide to jump in this ‘mislynchable’ wagon

And It’s fine.

No its not, I want less deaths in this scenario Eevee.

Look, I get it.

People want to consider all options.

Reality is - Hippo was a PoE anyway and claim of red check on them is not making them less suspicious. Regardless of who checked them.

Plus even if we flip Eliza and see it’s mafia, does it mean Hippo is not evil? No. Factions are most likely bussing each other.

I really don’t care about Eliza rn.

All you are right now giving is a way for Hippo to escape the lynch after claimed red check, which is… just not gonna happen if they won’t appear themselves anyway.

And I get it, Hippo is most likely mafia, 2 other mafias need to create environment for him to be able to escape it. Town also can doubt Eliza.
There is going to be a lot of derailing the situation and shadowcasting on Eliza before they enter thread.

And as much as I don’t want to lynch mafia, I need him to actually show up.

1 Like

read through all of iceT’s iso a few times. and ask others to follow cause my adhd misses alot. but i didnt see any hint of iceT softing or suggesting a LO. this could mean Marluna’s theory may have some weight

But yeah, 3-man team who didn’t figure out who is insider is going to shadowcast Eliza on every step to save one of them, even if incorrectly.

While in reality, Eliza check does not mean Hippo is LESS likely to be lynched than he was before it.

Which theory?

this one