Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Work sucked so sorry if i sound upset. Not any of your guys fault.

1 Like

Did the Godfather give you cleaning duty? That sucks man.

If cleaning duty equates to my boss ignoring me and proceeding to reward the kid for hurting others to get him to calm down. Sure lets go with that

2 Likes

i havent truely played with pigeon yet. but his first few posts this day feel extremely werid. if anyone can confirm this is the usual tone for them that would be cool

kiiruma still feels fineā€¦ but again its zorvo so i dont know if different rules apply to the scum kiiruma hedges

i missed this zorvo reading pigeon town

ew bad

see thats what i am thinking. this feels like the zorvo i played with in hells echos. i dont know if i wanna label zorvo a scum but i dont know if i wanna label him a townā€¦ idfk

i like this.

:eyes: ok fuck me then

vibes are weird with this one. idk these sequences of messages feel uncomfortable coming from iceT

UNTILL NOW GET THEM GANG

You keep saying this kiiruma. your making me fucking uncomfortable

(effort does not give magnus an allignment, Effort does not give magnus and allignment) i still love this. Mag has pulled their spot out of scum and into null

Aussie hour!!!

she never really explained more of it? i am waiting to find what the check actually is

zorvo and jarek arent w/w.

why?

XD i dont think chirio is jackel or traitor. or this is top grade acting

dont like this type of discussion

Someone is using my reads! we made the big time folks

oh

completely fair

??? where in the world

2 Likes

POE:
Pigeon, Jarek, IceT

Thin ice/type rope:
Zorvo, Hippo, Wazza

IceT felt off today. he seemed a lot more all over the place then normal games. like he was trying his best to match to the flow but made some wild claims through it. Chirio seems cool now they have talked a bit more. their anger sounds genuine so i dont think they are ever a jackal, but i am more null on wether they are town or not. Zorvo is on a tightrope cause i read them as town but eliza claims they were beguled. this could be a mafia framing them but i dont want them to leave my thoughts cause of that. Kiiruma feels like in his town meta. but idk some words feel uncomfortable. honestly should probably put him on thin ice list but idk

Mag has move imp out of the poe and into null, and wazza/hippo give me the same reads as yesterday of not really doing much but not doing anything bad either

I donā€™t think this is Pigeonā€™s normal tone. Heā€™s made opportunistic-seeming posts as town before, but he feels more directed and underhanded this game than what Iā€™ve seen elsewhere.

Locktown me you coward.

2 Likes

locking people as anything petrifies me

I would never lie about my alignment.

1 Like

how about i give you a firm handshake instead

payor flashbacks

That was my ultimate lie, wasnā€™t it?
Sure, Iā€™ll take the gesture.

Believe me, I am no good in English as you are.

1 Like

Oh, donā€™t worry. I just wasnā€™t sure if you were doing it intentionally or not.

the power of gambling stopped you

I am having doubt about Elizaā€™s claim. She claims to be investigative and since the result didnt come through, she votes Zorvo despite the fact that Zorvo is potentially framed.

Socially it makes no sense.

That really was the moral of the story, wasnā€™t it?

Gambling solves all problems