Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

So from Eliza’s perspective (assuming honesty), she knows her action failed on Zorvo. This means he couldn’t have been framed, as in targeted by that character, and since he wasn’t jailed, Zorvo would need to have been specifically beguiled. The framing worldview doesn’t make a lot of sense to me since Beguiler is a 2-shot character, which is why I think Eliza and Zorvo are a difference check if Eliza sticks to her claim later.

1 Like

Except you didn’t gamble on that last night, did you?
You stopped gambling and it won the game for our team.

1 Like

… nah

gambling is never the problem… never

You won the game… for our team. The victorious and good team. But only because you stopped gambling.

1 Like

Vote before investigative claim, I believe thats in this order.

Zorvo is incredible upset back there, I almost want him executed for being nuisance.

Eevee knows what I am talking about, me and Eevee had ToS game before this one from legacy FoL website.

I believed Eevee was a village but he is also insufferable for town, the option was to execute him so he wont distract the rest of living town so I can lead the town to victory.

It was victory with heavy cost of lives for town.

1 Like

Whenever I rand evil I like to think of it as me being an innocent possessed by a malignant force, in need of town to realise and free me.

I unvoted Jarek to make wagons 3-3-3 and have a 3 way rand but then loads of people voted anyway

2 Likes

Intentionally executing players that you believe are villagers so you can take the glory… that’s a new one for me.

Wolves can’t actually afford to bus much in this setup unless they know they are bussing the recruit. If they bus a non-recruit mafia they are down to just 2 real mafia members

Wait, Hazard is unsure on me? Crazy.

1 Like

I am town btw I just don’t have much mental capacity to dedicate to fm. Playing back-to-back games may have been a mistake for me lol

Wow i’ve caught up and like 50% of posts are just Magnus

We really need some cross faction kills or were doomed lmao

I believe Eliza’s claim it’s probably Zorbo

Frost who is mafia lead us king

type rope lol

2 Likes

I am so fucking tired XD. You are now typing on a rope there you go

I’m also so exhausted that reading the word “type rope” made me laugh so like

each to their own

1 Like